Branding with WP Captcha enables you to completely redefine the plugin’s name, logo, and overall appearance, allowing you to showcase it under your brand’s distinct colors and style.
Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the WP Captcha Dashboard and log in.
- Navigate to the “Brands” section.
- Select “Add New Brand.”
General Plugin Information
A fresh page will open, displaying all the vital rebranding options. Here’s where you can modify your brand’s specifications before linking it to a specific license.
- Plugin Name: Define the name of the plugin (up to 40 characters recommended; must be longer than three characters).
- Plugin Short Name: Used in places where space is limited; keep it under 10 characters.
- Plugin Site URL: Optional link to your agency site.
- Company Name: Displayed in various places in the plugin; up to 30 characters.
- Company Site URL: Full URL with the “https://” prefix; can be left blank if unnecessary.
- Note: An internal note for your reference.
While updating general information might suffice, a complete rebranding would require visual changes as well.
- Main Brand Color: Used as an accent color in most places.
- Logo: Drag and drop the file. Square or wide logos with a height of about 50px work best.
- Custom Admin CSS: Allows you to write custom CSS to alter the plugin’s appearance. Do not include any <style> tags.
- Content: Displayed in the plugin’s support tab, supports most HTML tags.
- Footer Copyright: Displayed in the plugin’s footer; keep it under 50 characters.
Assigning the Brand to a License
After creating your new Brand, you’ll need to attach it to a license.
- Create or edit a license.
- Find the “Custom Branding” option on the right-hand side.
- Select the Brand you have just created.
- Save the changes.
Please be aware that if you modify an existing brand, you’ll need to re-sync the license, which can be done from the plugin (license tab) or remotely via the dashboard.